Human Resource Management - Master Class
Training date:Human Resource Management (HRM) involves all managerial decisions and actions that affect the nature of the relationship between the organization and its employees. Therefore, we invite HR managers and HR department specialists from private, non-governmental and international organizations who want to make their HR decisions and practices effective, to participate in this long-term training.
8 days/ 24 hours
Essential Interviewing Skills
HR Policies and Procedures
What participants will learn from the Master-Class?
• How to find, select and keep the best people using behavioral description interviewing techniques
• How to set goals for each employee, write job descriptions and identify core competencies
• How to implement effective HR procedures
• How human resource planning and the organization’s strategic plan work together
• How to get employees off to a good start and motivate them for better work
• How to deal with compensation and benefits
• How to maintain healthy employee relations
• How to make performance appraisals a cooperative process
At the end of the training participants will get participation certificates
Consultant - Trainer: Nune Varosyan
Nune Varosyan has been cooperating with “BSC” for 8 years as HR responsible & trainer-consultant of “HR management – basic knowledge for start-ups”, “HR management – master class” and “Business time management skills”.Training location:
She worked with well-known Armenian companies and international organizations, such as “Ashtarak-Kat”, “Yeritsyan and Sons”, “FINE”, “Athens”, “Bjni “, “Nathalie Farm”, “Accion contra el Hambre” (ACH) , World Vision, JMF, UMCOR. Shе is the co-author of the books “How to start a business in Armenia” and “Corporate Social Responsibility Guide for the Armenian Organizations”.
She has developed a range of training packages: “Effective and systematic interviews”, “Motivation”, “Personnel Evaluation”, “Leadership”, “Teambuilding”, “Conflict Management”, “Production Management”, “Assortment management”, “Analyze statistical data”, “Business Time Management” etc. Since 2004 she teaches at the French University Foundation in Armenia.
BSC training hall - 1 Charents st., III floor, room 309.
* Prices are in AMD